Monday, August 18, 2014

This Weeks Goals

Advertise with the Life in the Lost and Found Bin

This week I have a lot to do. It's my last week at home before I go back to college, and it's one of the busiest weeks I have had all summer. 

Goals For the Week:
  • Start packing for college
  • Make a Sponsor Page to Swap Buttons
  • Do one last summer craft
  • Exchange buttons with at least one other blogger
  • Try one new food at the State Fair
  • Spend time with friends from home before we go back
  • Write a post about going back to college
  • Make a blog schedule for the coming weeks
  • Cherish every moment I have last with my little sister
As you can see, I already checked a couple off between yesterday and this morning. I felt like they were worth mentioning, because I have meaning to do both for a while now. Packing is awful. I detest sorting through all of my stuff and deciding what to bring and what not to bring. Last year my roommate and I brought way too much stuff. Our room was cluttered and messy the majority of the time, and I want to do whatever I can to make sure that I don't bring more than I need this year. However, being an apartment makes things a little different. We are forced to bring a lot more than last year anyway, and it has been a lot of work to communicate what everyone is bringing and make sure that we have everything we need. 

That being said, I am thrilled to be living with these girls this year, and I can't wait to see what adventures we have in our first apartment. It's strange to think that it is happening so soon, because it is something we have been talking about so long that it doesn't seem real. 

I also wanted to announce to any bloggers that I now have a "Sponsor" page. As I am still in the growing phase, this means that I am interested in "Free-Button-Swaps". If this sounds like something you're interested in, take a peak at my Sponsor Page. I look forward to hearing from you. 


Today's post was inspired by "Call Me Sassafras".

8 comments:

  1. Awesome goals, Taylor!! I am also packing for school this week. I haven't really started, so you are ahead of me! This is also my busiest week and I hope to squeeze in one last craft too. I'm so excited for you and your apartment! It sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun and a great year living there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina! I am super excited for my apartment. It's crazy that we are going back so soon! I am sure it is bittersweet for you being your last year. I am really excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's swap buttons! I'm a fairly new blogger too (as far as focusing on growing your blog goes..) and I'd love to swap with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! Thanks Britt. I look forward to getting to know more about you and growing our blogs together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a busy week! I am also getting ready to go back. It is quite sad:/ I would love to swap if you are up for it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I am just now focusing on growing my blog (but I am a new blog in general)! I love what I have seen of your blog, and would love to swap buttons with you! Let me know if you're interested :)! Good luck with your second year of college!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been a busy time! Good luck with going back to school, also. I would love to swap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to grow our blogs together! Thank you so much. I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...