Thursday, August 14, 2014

Discoveries From the Bin

Life in the Lost and Found Bin Button

This summer the Bin has undergo many changes. I completely redecorated, but once I started, it couldn't end there. The more I read other blogs, and the more I learned about HTML/CSS the more I wanted to change. It has been an incredible experience spending more time with my blog, and I have loved every minute of it.

Today I will even be featured on a blog I've mentioned before, "Life Could Be a Dream." Check out one of my favorite blogs to see my feature and more. Jana has some really great posts--find some of here most popular posts here.

Check out some of my other favorite discoveries of the week.

From Her Campus--the UW-Madison Chapter--I found:

From Kiersten's, "She is Fierce", twitter I found:

From Whitney Blake's blog I found:

From Gina Alyse's blog I found: 

From The Daily Tay I found: 

Just another day from the Life in the Lost and Found Bin. Hope you found something you like. 

What have you discovered this week?

P.S. I updated my About Page, added a Contact Page, and I have a few new Must Reads.

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...