Friday, August 8, 2014

#Foodgrams

A couple of weeks ago I posted "10 Must See Instagrams". I enjoyed creating the post, because I love finding creative photos, and I always want to share them. So today I decided to create a food-themed instagram post. Some people gag at the sight of a foodgram, because it is terribly "cliche" and "amateur". But instagram is for the amateurs. It is "insta", because it is an app created to share special moments insta-ntly. These photos are not supposed to be professional quaily (they are usually taken with smartphones, after all)--yet some take professional-looking photos, and I envy these people. So check out some of my favorite Instagrams, featuring food, from the last few months.

Warning: these photos might stimulate hunger.



 






  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...