Thursday, October 9, 2014

An Incomplete Timeline of my Life in the Lost and Found Bin

I decided it might be kind of fun to make a little timeline. This is an interactive timeline of my life. The posts it brings you to might not directly relate to the picture, but each one will bring you somewhere around the Bin (except for the picture of Sydney. That will bring you to the short-lived blog I attempted while I watched her this past summer).

Click on a photo, or two, or three, and get a better look inside the Life in the Lost and Found Bin. You might just find something you didn't know you were looking for. (Treat: the first one is my FIRST ever blog post. It's bad. See for yourself).

Image Map

4 comments:

  1. This was such a fun idea! Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool post idea! I love the polaroid look :) Can't wait to read your first post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...