Friday, June 19, 2015

TOP 10 FAVORITE TV COUPLES

*Spoiler Alert* I apologize if you have one of these shows on your to-watch list, and you don't already know that these couples get together. But when you watch it actually happen, I promise it will still be magical, because these couples are meant to be. 

10. April and Andy // Parks and Rec




Admittedly, I was a little weirded out when April first had a crush on Andy. But as soon as I realized how perfect they actually are for each other, I was on board. 

9. Marshall and Lily // How I Met Your Mother


Forget Ted. Marshall and Lily are my favorite part about this show. They really get each other, and they are always supportive of each other, no matter what ridiculous idea Marshall has. 

8. Mindy and Danny  // The Mindy Project




Mindy had a few different boyfriends before Danny. Then they went through the whole "will they, won't they thing" for a while--which is always exciting, yet frustrating. Mindy's old boyfriends were okay, but I am team Danny and Mindy forever. 

7. Brooke and Julian // One Tree Hill



Brooke Davis is one of my favorite fictional characters of all time. Seeing her happiness with Julian was one of my favorite parts of this whole series. Every girl dreams that a man would love her as much as Julian loves Brooke. This is the stuff in fairytales. 

6. Ben and Leslie // Parks and Rec



Who wouldn't love a guy got eclairs in the shape of the first letter of their name? (Hint to future love-interests: I feel like a T wouldn't be that difficult to make happen). Plus, Ben resigns from his job just so that they can be together. That's commitment. 

5. Nick and Jess // New Girl


I swear they are meant to be together, and I don't understand why they would ever break up. These two are great friends and all, but I think they are much better in a relationship. 

4. Monica and Chandler // Friends



Ross and Rachel are overrated. The real couple in this show is Monica and Chandler. I mean look at them; they are perfect together. 

3. Jim and Pam // The Office



Just look at the way he looks at her. As I said in one of my recent posts, work relationships might not be the best idea, unless you are Jim and Pam. I fully support this relationship. 

2. Blair and Chuck // Gossip Girl



Admittedly, Chuck and Blair have a somewhat rocky past. But the couple you should be rooting for is never Dan and Serena. These two are a power couple. 

1. Nathan and Haley // One Tree Hill




It's crazy, because when the show starts this seems like the least-likely combination. It never even crossed my mind that they might become friends. Her best friend just happens to be his enemy (and half brother). Yet, these two ended up being my favorite TV couple of all time. 

These are only a few of the fictional relationships that I have loved watch develop. They have made me smile and laugh. And I can only hope that some day I have a relationship with this level of awesomeness. 



What are some of your favorite TV romances?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...