Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Her Campus-Wisconsin

I recently applied to write for the Her Campus Wisconsin chapter. Last night I got an acceptance email, along with another message asking to publish a couple of the posts I submitted! I am super excited to be a part of Her Campus, and I wanted to re-share my post for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Check out my "11 Things I Wish I Knew Before Freshman Year" on Her Campus. 


Look for more posts by me on Her Campus coming soon! Next up: "How to Deal with Change in a New Semester".

Also, I was tagged to write a post about my writing process by Brittany from The Kardia. So stay tuned this week for more on why I do all of this!

2 comments:

  1. Those were awesome tips!! I've been contemplating joining Her Campus for awhile. I'm just so busy right now though that I'm afraid I just don't have the time for another commitment. Maybe next year :) I can't wait to read your writing process post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just had my first Her Campus meeting last night! It is super excited to be more involved in writing. You can also apply online to be connected with the Blogger Network. I think I noticed Gina Alyse is a part of it. So maybe you could ask her about it if you are interested in that :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...