Monday, July 20, 2015

11 THOUGHTS WE ALL HAVE WHILE ON PINTEREST

Anyone else lose time on Pinterest? I know I can't be the only one. It is so easy to hop on there and just keep scrolling.

11 Thoughts We All Have While On Pinterest



1. DIY? I could do that. Easy.



2. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to look like that. Maybe I should try again.


3. How does anyone's home look like that?


4. I want to eat that.

>

5. And that. Who has time to make all of these recipe posts?


6. I need to stop pinning so many desserts.


7. That dress is so cute. Could I pull that off?


8. I want to pin everything! Will my followers be annoyed at me if I pin just one more thing?


9. Are people going to think I wrote that caption? Really, I'm just too lazy to change it.


10. Maybe I should get off Pinterest and do something productive.


11. Or maybe I could pin just one more thing...

Pinterest is pretty great though, right?

What else do you think about on Pinterest? 

4 comments:

  1. Jamie @ The Fashion NewcomerJuly 20, 2015 at 11:39 AM

    This is hilarious. Laugh out loud funny! So true and so relevant to every blogger's life.
    xoxo, Jamie
    www.thefashionnewcomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lol'd at this post too much aha! xx, kenz

    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...