Saturday, April 6, 2013

So You Think You Can Be A Badger?

As I opened up the Student Center once again, I wiggled in my seat. I felt both giddy and anxious. Before anything happened, I needed to make sure everything was perfect. I opened up my “Life Undecided” playlist on Spotify, found a good tune*, and knew it was time. It wasn’t what I imagined but, at this point, I really don’t know what I expected. There’s never going to be a perfect time for anything. You just have to go for it, take the leap, and hope that everything turns out the way you wanted it to. In the end, that’s what’s important isn’t it? If the risk came with a reward, then you made the right decision. And that’s all that matters.

So, yeah folks, I know I can be a badger. In fact, I’m going to be a great one. As of last night, I am officially enrolled in college, and I’ve never felt better.

 
(Photo cred: Google)

*During my enrollment I started out with “San Francisco” by the Mowgli’s. I then switched to my new favorite “Red Hands” by Walk Off the Earth, when the guitar in “San Francisco” started to make me nervous. Finally, I confirmed with “Restless Heart” by Matt Hires. I have to say, it was a pretty good confirmation playlist. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...