Friday, January 29, 2016

FRIDAY FAVORITES

January has been an interesting month. I spent the beginning of it with friends and family from home, until I got the flu right before classes started. Luckily, I had a few days to enjoy back in Madison before classes started after I recovered. But as soon as the new semester began, life got hectic again. Last week I worked more than usual on top of getting hit with a ton of assignments quickly.

So now that I have a moment to myself, I decided to share some of my favorite discoveries from January. Here are a few of my favorites from January:

1. MY NEW RECORD PLAYER
I have been debating about getting a record player for years. While the technology may be a bit outdated, I have always wanted one. The last few weeks it has been on my mind a lot, and since realized I had been thinking about it so much and I had a gift card leftover from Christmas I finally decided to go for it.

2. HOODIE ALLEN'S "HAPPY CAMPER"
The whole album is only 32 minutes. So it is super easy to get through. I recommend listening to it all the way through the first time you listen to it.

Hoodie Allen "Happy Camper" Album

3. ROSES
This is my new favorite song these days. It's by The Chainsmokers with ROZES. It has a dreaminess to it, yet when the beat picks up it is definitely a song you can dance to.


4. DOUG THE PUG
Following the Doug the Pug page on Facebook is one of the best decisions I made in January. It is guaranteed to make you smile.



5. BACON WRAPPED CHEESE CURDS
Does it get more American than that? I think not. I had these delightful bites of heaven a few weeks ago, and I will never look at regular cheese curds the same way.




Do you have any new favorites this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...