Sunday, February 1, 2015

SUPERBOWL XLIX: KATY PERRY HALFTIME SHOW

Prior to the Super Bowl, I heard a few people with mixed feelings about Katy Perry performing in Halftime show. Looking at the Twitter feeds, it looks like people weren't that impressed by the Halftime talent. As much as I love Katy, I can't say that it was the best Halftime show I've seen. Here's what people are saying about the show.




Some were a little thrown off with the Missy Elliot appearance. 
Others were more excited for Missy than Katy. 
Some found the Halftime show childish.



Others clearly thought the show was over the top. 

And then there were the people who were more impressed by the set than the singer. 
In her defense, who wouldn't want to be Katniss?

Many people were just not impressed. 

But others were more in love with the California Girl than ever.

In the end, no one matter who it is, can anyone really compare to the Queen B?
What do you think? Did Katy rock the stage? Or were you unimpressed by the "Teenage Dream" star?

6 comments:

  1. Overall, I think I enjoyed it, but more from an entertainment value standpoint. I'm not a huge Katy Perry fan myself, but you can bet I didn't take my eyes off the screen, just so I wouldn't miss what came next. The staging and costume changes were crazy. I'd heard Lenny Kravitz would make an appearance, but I was totally thrown for a loop when Missy came out. Already interested to see who they bring in next year, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! I am a big Katy Perry fan so I might be a little biased, but I was blown away at the end with the firework. That was amazing! Seeing Missy and Katy on stage together was awesome, and the shock of it was the best part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy it. I think she did a good job. It was a entertaining halftime show, the transition from song to song were cool, the effects were neat, and the overall show I say was well done. I like that Missy Elliot and Lenny Kravitz made appearances. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was definitely entertaining! I usually like Katy, and it was fun to see Lenny Kravitiz and Missy Elliot, but I still think I liked last year's halftime show better. I am excited to see who it will be next year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fan of Katy, too! She definitely puts on a show, but I feel like I have seen her be a little better. Did you see she got a tattoo of XLIX? It kind of reminded me of Olympians getting tattoos after being in the Olympics haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was definitely entertaining. I enjoyed the effects, too! And I was very surprised to see Missy Elliot! I feel like she had disappeared for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...