Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School

I wasn't sure what to expect going into the first day of school. While I was excited to get back, I was sad to see summer end. I worked at Rainbow Foods for the first two months of summer. So I only got to relax about the last three weeks. Labor day was definitely the best day of my summer, but I was anxious to see how the first day would go.

I got to stand on Target Field and watch my dad throw out the first pitch of the Twins game on Monday. We even got a picture with T.C. Then we headed straight to the State Fair. My dad's girlfriend got us a backstage tour and free tickets to Maroon 5 and Train from her sister. Maroon 5 is definitely my favorite band. It was unbelievable to Adam Levine just a matter of rows away from me.

While I was trying to fall asleep Monday night, all I could think about was how lucky I was to have such an incredible summer. I hated my job, but everything after it made it worth it. In three weeks, I created memories I will never forget. When I woke up, I was ready to start junior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...